Hi, I am a 19 year old college student and i am concerned that i may be pregnant. I have been on bcp for about 3 years now and i started off taking them correctly but then i started to forget here and there. I recently moved into a new apartment and started back with my classes and have not had the chance to go see my doc for a new prescription so i missed over a month of pills. my last period was on aug. 8 and i had unportected sex all month and around ovulation time-aug 20-25. about a week ago i noticed a dull pain in my left side then it began to get worse. i am really started to have some pain but its not that bad something like a period cramp. i have also noticed a lil discarge but no signs of blood, i have been feeling very hungry, and tired. what are my chances of being pregnant, what should i do! i am very confused please help me! ? thank you very much, have a blessed day!

If you have missed over a month of pills then you have very likely ovulated. If you have missed over a month of pills since you got a period then that may mean you are pregnant. However, if you just missed a week of pills or a few pills you could likely start your period since oral BC keeps you, most of the time, from ovulating. Think of this--it is that last week of pills in your pack, if you have a 28-day pack, which are placebos or "sugar" pills that allow you to menstruate that last week. You should probably talk to a nurse at your school about what's going on, find out if you are pregnant, and discuss other BC options that don't require a daily commitment if you are not pregnant. Good Luck!

hi... i need some questions to be answered please. i am 17 and had unprotected sex for the first time, i never had sex before...the male did put on a condom before he ejaculated however he did have a clearing cum. the cum that comes out before he actually ejaculates. im very worried im pregnant i haven't been taking my pill properly missing a few days here and there. we had sex 3 days after my period and the the 2nd day after i had sex i got some blood on my panties but thats usually normal.. i just really worried about stomach pains i do believe it might be my head playing games with me or just thinking to much into it...please can u tell me weather or not i should worry about it. and when should i take a pregnancy test.
thank you so much for anyone who read this.