i am not very good on birth controls i took same from the about the 30th december to the 17 th of january i stopped and on the 21st and i had a normal period. started back on about 22nd and stopped on the 3rd and had a normal period from the 7th til 13th after this i did not use contraceptive and had sex and became pregnant is posiible to get pregnant i stop birthcontrol altogether or after the 4th of march

ok I am sexually active and started taking birth control in february i took about 2 or 3 in that month cause i forgot to take them alot of the times and i took 2 this month (march) in the beginning and stopped again caue i forgot to take them .. again. i started to see some spotting thursday and it stopped on saturday morning I then had sex on saturday .. is it possible that i can get pregnant ?