I started my first pack of bc on the first day if my period. And started and antibiotic the same week as birth control. I took the antibiotic twice a day. I finished my last antibiotic in the morning and had sex in the evening. I'm scared of being pregnant because I missed my period this month. I'm not sure if the 2nd pack of birth control pills can make me miss a period (iv taken them correctly not missing any) or if I am more likely to be pregnant. Help:(

It's hard to say, but I do know antibiotics can make the pill less effective. Best to take a test, or feel your cervix and see if it is in a closed position, if it's open you are probably not preg, Liz

Pregnancy test would definitely be the best thing to do right now because it should be reliable at this point. But both antibiotics and the birth control pills have heavy effect on your hormones and menstrual cycle and birth control pills alone could make you to skip your period. But like Liz said, some antibiotics do make the birth control pill less effective and it is possible that you weren't protected by the pill when you had sex. So, test. Nothing else can tell you for sure.