My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night. He didn't ejaculate in me, but I'm pretty sure there was pre-cum. I've been on the pill for 6 months and take it around the same time every day. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? Is it safe to continue to have unprotected sex while on birth control?

Can you please tell me why you're taking the pill if you worry that much about pre-cum?

When you say "unprotected sex", it makes me laugh a bit actually. The pill (or birth control) is one of the best (if not the best) way to protect from pregnancy. However, you must use it correctly. If you missed 2-3 days and had sex with your boyfriend, than maybe the pill has less effect. However, taking it daily reduces pregnancy chances to 0,01% if not less.

And all of this is by considering a complete intercourse with a complete ejaculation! But you said he didn't even ejaculate, only pre-cum, so there is absolutely no chances if you take the pill properly.