i suffer with anxiety which i take diazepam for...have taken drugs tonight SPEED and need to take diazepam for anxiety is it ok to take

I have anxiety disorder and used clonazepam i used to mix those two but its not neccesarily good for you in the long run mentaly. Benzodiazepines slow down your heart rate and calm you down but speed obvoisly speeds it up so there is a possibility of having a heart attack if you do to much

i am also mixing diazepam with cocaine, there is no reel danger appart from the fact that mixing any 2 drugs is obviously bad. but if you dont over do it it's fine.
i mean mixing alcohol and cocaine or speed is as bad maybe even worse... so i woudnt worry there... i use the diazepam to calm myself because those uppers can be a reel pain in the ass to get to a calm state.
hope this helps, i am no doctor or anything. just my personal experience. + i am over weight so surely i should be dead by now if it was that bad to mix them reasonably.