I have been on Lexapro (20 mgs) since November & occasionally snort Cocaine when out with friends. As I cannot mix alcohol with the Lexapro, I thought I'd opt for another substance. I would like to know what the adverse effects of mixing the aforementioned drugs together.
Thank you.

you will be fine! know plenty of people who have done this

Very late reply but honestly you have to know your tolerance and be informed before you do anything really. I just got done drinking a 12 pack of platinums and took (2mg of xanax before that) got home and did 4 lines of coke and crushed a 10mg lexapro mixed with it and I'm feeling awesome. Like I said you just have to know your limits and respect them. I'm on so many goodies and I can type this just fine. Cheers :) *Versace, Versace, Versace* o.O

Your nuts stay off the drugs man put the money into you kids or a hoilday

Who said he had kids??

I mix those up untill last night I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was going to die due to very strange heart rhythm. Now I think it may be wise not to mix those up from now on, scary sh*t, before last night no big things with the heart. Everybody should find out himself first and then you'll stop mixing. Mixing with alcohol not a problem (so far).

I fully agree with you. What a waste of a life

I know this is an old ass post.. but I pray you aren't stupid enough to snort lexapro.. you have to take it for like a month for noticeable effects... at least do a quick Google search before you pop pills... people like you spread misinformation and give all drug users a bad reputation :(

Who said it's a he

i take lexapro on a daily and have never encountered any trouble with it while doing cocaine