So I'm 16 years old, I'm 5 foot tall (give or take a quarter inch or two) and I'm 107 pounds. I've done MDMA twice, and it surely is a beautiful drug haha. I know how to take it safely, I eat pretzels after my night out, I drink one to two water bottles every hour or two and I take a tablet of vitamin C 2 hours before I plan to roll. I only take one pill-no matter how badly sometimes Id like to take more than one, and I never mix drugs with it. I've had a little bit of a short term memory problem the next day, but it wasn't a problem at all. How often should I do this if I take really good care of myself every time?

If xtc is going to kill you it will despite every precaution you take and I understand what you mean when you feel like more as I used to take 9 in 9 hours mixed with a gramm of speed before I whent out and that was after 5 to 6 cans of special brew on a friday night.

eating salty foods can help with cramp I guess and water little and often more if your dancing try a little salt in the water or some of those isotonic drinks

think about it as far as I know drinking alcohol and doing many drugs rob your body of fluids so vitimines before dont really matter

I am 40 now and havent touched a single xtc pill since i was 27 as some poor young boy only 18 died in a f*****g toilet in the club and that scared the sh*t out of me enough to stop

In a nutshell like I say if its going to kill you it will despite everything you think your doing,

do you ever get pannick attacks from it ...? if not you soon will do at some point and youll think your dying and that is scary sh*t and makes you think about your life

is it worth dying for in some seedy little club or doorway ...? imagine not waking up and the shock and horror of what your family would go through and you wouldnt see them ever again over a stupid little pill f**k THAT

Good luck and leave the pills alone your life is worht more than that

I agree. If she continues that way, very soon she will be able to get to know all of those ecstasy effects that she doesn't want to know. Those hallucinations can be really bad and I am saying this because I do know several people who had this issue. This is an addiction and if someone who is taking them doesn't do something fast, it can be really nasty. All those things that she is doing can't help her. I mean, you can't eat good, healthy and taking drugs. That is insane.

Some medical help is really needed in those cases. 

SteadyHealth is not in the business of instructing someone on how to take drug's. This is your choice and none of us here wish to help you regarding this issue. If anyone has some good advice please feel free but assisting with one's drug problem is not cool.

The majority of your reply was fine exept the part where you gave instruction on how to take this drug. Suggesting he mix speed along with the x is awful. Please refrain from contributing to post's such as this unless it's good advice.

Kid's as well as adult's are taking their own live's all the time due to stuff like this. I almost lost my daughter to drug's and everytime i see a post such as this, my skin crawl's.

Tell me where does it suggest he/she mix xtc with speed under my suggestion....? I think you should proof read everything you post and re-read what your saying.

Oh and by the way its a girl I see.

I can understand your anger and greif at nearly losing a loved one but please dont think I am into encouredging young people to take and mix drugs... what i was stating is education and shared my experience with this person hoping in some way it will help.

Beleave me I am an uncle umpteen times and to think i would suggest she mix drugs makes my skin cawl too.

Please read carefully before making me out to be some evil drug adviser

I said....the majority of your reply was fine. I never said you suggested anything either. I quoted what you said...."i used to take 9 in 9 hours mixed with a gram of speed before i went out" also adding..."salty food help's with the cramp's." "if your dancing try a little salt in the water" or "those isotonic drink's."

This girl is 16 and she is obviously looking for way's to heighten her experience with x. It's not an instruction that you gave, it's a suggestion, same thing as far as i am concerned. Your summation was fine, minus the first 2 paragraph's. So.....please don't tell me to read carefully, i can read perfectly fine, thank you.

Hey guys...I understand we're all hyped up and inlove with drama, but I asked a serious question and all but one of the notifications I'm getting are catty remarks.I respected her answer way more than the rest of yours. Please stop posting If you're going to be bratty 13 year olds.

Speed (methamphetamine) and ecstasy aka MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine) are both stimulants, mixing them is a bad idea! Doing so may increase your heart rate to dangerous levels, and possible cause cardiac arrest and/or seizures/coma/death. 

Get your drugs straight!!

Don't play dangerous games with your health. It may be the last game you play.