If i had sex on Monday can i still take th epill on Wednsday? When is the last day i can take it to avoid pregnancy.

Morning after pill a.k.a plan B can be taken 72hours after unprotected intercourse. However, the sooner you take the pill, the bigger changes you have to avoid the pregnancy. It is recommended that the first pill should not be taken 24hours after unprotected intercourse.
The pill works similarly to the bc pill. It works to prevent the ovulation. However, if the ovulation occurs, the pill affects the uterine lining, so that fertilized egg could not implant.
I took it a few times and I always took it in the first 24hours. However, this pill shouldn’t be taken so often. I heard that it shouldn’t be taken more than once every three months.

ACTUALLY IT can now be taken 120 hours after the last incidense of unprotected sex :-)

AND the IUD, COPPER Paragard can be used up to 7 days after unprotected sex :-)