I am a exchange student from russia. I had a one night stand, we used a condom but it teared. That was 3 days ago. Now I read something
about morning after pill, I didn ' t kno morning after pill before. Do i have a chance,that I won ' t get pregnant ? or is it too late now ? where can i
get the morning after pill ? Being pregnant would be a great catastropfhe for me, I am alone in this country.

the morning after pill must be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex.

However, you can have a IUD (inter-uterine device, such as the coil) inserted up to 120 hours after sex, to prevent a pregnancy.

thanks for your answer. Unfortunatly I read your answer to late, because I didn ' t really thought, that there would be a possibilty.
So I have to wait.
Usually I have to get by period in 5 days.

I am confused.
Yesterday the preg test said positive, but today I got my menstruation or can that be the implantation ?

In case it could be either a chemical pregnancy or a miscarriage
You should take a second test.

If the bleeding is light or irregular, it is normal for early pregnancy.

I have just taken a nother test. It was POSITIVE again.
And yes, the bleeding is very very light.
Now I am really afraid.

Light bleeding is very common in early pregnancy. - I'd say you have conceived. you should see a doctor. - although watch out - if the bleeding becomes very heavy if could be a threatened miscarriage! -