I had sex with my boyfriend about a month ago and the condom broke, i had just finished my period a few days before we had sex, so i took the morning after pill and i had another period about 5 days after taking the pill. This was just over a month now since i had the second period and i still have had no more periods!
Is this normal or am i just being paranoid?
I did take a pregnancy test just to be sure but it was negative so is just that the pill messed my days up or what?
thanks i would appreciate some advice!

When did you take your pregnancy test?? It could have been to soon to tell...Sometimes as well, birth control or EC can throw off a womens cycle, I would say that if your period doesnt return the next time, that you are to have one, you should see your obgyn and talk to her, something else may be causing your missed periods...In the mean time you could take another test just to be sure....Wish You Luck!! ;-)