i had sex 3 days before my period was due the next day i brought the pill am i still suppose to get my period on the due date witch was in 3 days?
coz i havnt got it yet its been 5 days since i took the pill?

has the pill delayed my peroid when should i get my period by?
should i be worried i was suppose to get my period but i didnt so does that mean the pill is working or should i be woriied!

The Plan B always delays my period for at least 3-4 days. It is highly unlikely that you would ovulate 3 days before your period but stranger things have happened.

If it doesn't arrive soon, you should do a test although plan B should have worked if you ovulated.

Plan B is not 100% effective, but you would not normally have ovukated so close to a period.

Plan B will throw your period off.

Did you have sex earlier in the month?? That could cause a pregnancy.

stupidly i had unprotected sex a few days after coming off my period the next day after college i went and took the morning after pill 2 weeks later i came on (2 weeks early) i was on for an unusual 3 weeks it has now been nearly a month since then and i havnt had another period. Is there any chance i could be pregnant. Im only 17 and i cannot afford a baby yet and would like to get my nvq finished at college first before i have a child please help im so confused