Hi, I have a spot on my right lip on my vagina. im a teenager and sexually active. however my boyfriend and i have been together for a while now and neither of us have seen anything prior to this; until the other day when i found this spot. i dont know what it could be because i've looked on the internet incase it could be genital warts but i doesn't look like what i have and there is only one spot-not alot. im worried about telling my mum but i know i need to get checked out.
basically its just a spot..no puss or anything. its irritated when i touch it but thats it. im really worried it could be something but it just looks like a mosquito bite- but on my vagina.
i would really appreciate it if someone could help me!
thankyou very much.

There have been a few occasions that i have had the same thing. It does look like a bite, but in my situation it was just a raised pimple. You can get a pimple anywhere on your body. It may be an in grown hair or it really could be an insect bite.
In my case, we have the occasional spider in the house. (EWWW) One day i was making the bed and i found one crawling around under the covers. I almost s*** myself!!! I tore the bed apart and flipped the mattress. My husband came home later with a pimply looking thing on his ankle, i think that little spider bit him during the night.
I wouldn't worry at this point, but if it spreads or leaks anything you may want to see your doctor.

just a question, do you shave down there?

if so it could be an ingrown hair, sometimes when it gets shaved, the hair follicle ends up under the skin and the skin closes, so you get a hair growing under your skin and it can get infected, if so it will end up like a pimple

hey guys im a 14 yr old girl. still a virgin wondering about my vagina, coz there's something on it. it's kinda bite of an insect and there is a pus on it and the other one looks like mouth sores. i dont know what to do it hurtsso bad. anyone can help me?

Go to the doctors now. like this second. go go go.

I have a bump on my p***y... I think its a mosquito bite cuz me and the bf leave the window open at night... Its just a bump really and when i tried to sqeaze it( i thought it was just a pimple) only the side its on got swollen that was all. Its rather annoying and i was wondering wat it mite be

Hey guys I'm 14 and sexually active but I have a bump near my p***y and it hurts when I touch it and I don't know what to do so if anyone can help that would be nice

Dose it really hurt

Yes no mai b

I have a bump to on my right lip. I think it might be multiple and they are itchy. I know I don't have an STD because I am a virgin. I am scared something could have crawled up there. Nobody thinks that could happen right?

Me too idk what it Is it doesn't hurt when i touch it, it diesnt look like warts it just itches but their multiple bumbs....like 3 or 4 i think....like little bites

Ok what did you do because this was a year ago but I have the same thing and I don’t know if I should be worried about it. Please tell me what you did? Did it just go away?

Same thing has been happening to me