hi im 13, and i think something is wrong with either my scrotum and/or testicles. On my left side my testicle is seemingly smaller than my right testicle(about 1/4 in smaller diameter). Also, there seems to be 1 white-ish spot on the right side that gets irritated if i touch it too much. the right side is a lot higher and seems more full. (so full that i can barely put my finger around my testicle). the white spot is small on the outside (a bit lke a pimple) but i can feel its bigger on the inside.

i don't think that its cancer since im only 13. Also, i don't think that the whites spot is scrotal cancer cuz its not very common and usually appears in men above 50. i would like to know if i have testicular cancer and what in the worl that white spot is

sorry if i posted this in the wrong place

It is normal for one testicle to be slightly smaller than the other. It is also normal for one testicle to hang higher than the other. The white spot may be an insect bite mark. There are over the counter medications for this.

You are very young and I think that there is no chance that this can be cancer. As hoseclamps said it is normal at your age that you have one testicle bigger then other.
Do you have any pubic hair? This might be an hair ingrowing.
Does it hurt when you touch it?

it hurts a bit, yes... more like an irritation. when i squeeze it white stuff comes out.

What you're describing doesn't sound like anything related to testicular cancer (which is most common in men/boys 15-34) but like some type of infected pimple or skin bacterial/viral infection. (If you've been sexually active, that opens up a number of other possibilities.) Its really impossible for you to self-diagnose this on an online forum.
Do you have a father you can talk about this with? I know it may be embarrassing (kind of was when I was your age and had to show something to my dad) but your parents need to be clued in to what is going on with your health.
It is possible to kind of cover up and just show the specific area to your parents to get an opinion.
Alternately, you might just tell them you would like a medical checkup and show it to your doctor. Not to alarm you, but I can tell you if I had what you described I would make an appointment and have it looked at.
Let us know what happens.
Take care

Let me tell you two things: first of all, whatever this is, it is not something for you to worry about. I'm sure it's not a big deal. But I do want to tell you the second thing: see a doctor. Just because it's something unusual and I said not to worry about it doesn't mean it shouldn't still be checked out to MAKE SURE that it's not a big deal. Get in the habit of checking with your doctor about stuff like this and you'll be very healthy and happy throughout your life. Does that make sense?

yep it make sense :-). its really strange, its gone already.... well, can't have been anything serious then :-) ,

thx for reassuring me that it wasnt serious every1. looks like i learned something new.(yay)

flyingsilverfin wrote:

yep it make sense :). its really strange, its gone already.... well, can't have been anything serious then :) ,

I'm really glad to hear that it turned out well for you! Keep us posted and stick around to let us know if anything else changes.

will do