ok i have a red bump on the face but does not itch or hurt. I thought at first it was a pimple so i let it be but after 3 weeks i got worried. I started squeezin it but nothing so i left alone and then after another 2 weeks later is still there. Is it a pimple a insect bite. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

Without seeing it is hard to say anything. Pimples take two weeks to finish the process and disappear, I have been watching that on TV.
I don’t think that it is an insect bite because they usually sting a bit and are itchy or painful and have a whole in the middle. Insect bites disappear in a few hours or just a few days. It must be pimple. Here is what you should try to do. During the night, apply some kind of corticosteroid cream like hydrocortisone to bring out the inflammation and during the day, apply topical antibiotic in form of ointment or powder to kill the infection.
I hope this helps!