I just noticed a lump on my puppy's head. It is very small but I am worried about her because she is only a little puppy and I like her very much! I don't want her to have medical problems already, if you understand what I mean! So what do you think this could be? Any advice would be appreciated. Regards from a worried puppy mom.

My guess is that your puppy got stung by a mosquito, bitten by a tick or even a flee. If she has not been de-fleed yet, this is certainly somthing you want to look into because flees are very annoying for your dog indeed. I would not be worried about the lump though. I am sure it will clear up soon.

I work at an animal hospital, I have heard of some animals having a reaction to an immunisation but those are not usually done on the head so that would be least likely. Your dog may have fleas biting him or any kind of insect may have bitten him. It would not be a tick, they do not produce a lump, they never actually come out of any animal unless someone takes it out so that is not possible either. Think of how some humans can have lumps, they can bang themselves on something, maybe your dog ran into a wall or something??? Be safe and take it to the vet, because if it is a spider bite, then something probably should be done about that because most spiders are poisonous.