Thanks to all mates here :-D some relief for me, to read answers on this earlobe lump forum.
Yes, I too, have suffered from these types of similar earlobe lump issues in past, which mine seemed posssbily related to either a pimple, or a cystic like bead lump that would eventually disolve on its own time, usually after few days or week. i tend to think caused from after my suddenly wearn earings in my peirce hole ; from after not having worn any in my piercing for much to long of time passed./ cleanliness not my ear issue of a cause, just sayn, Ima total ear Cleaner freak always.
OK my latest lump concerns 2nite, for Questioning here:
I'm currently suffering wut seems to be much worse felt, right sde, earlobe lump,n to that compared of ones dealt n past. 2nite I am scared! This lump started out just like those past ones Ive had, as a 'tiny', hard beadlike sized lump, in my earlobe area & sitted right next to my peirced hole spot.
fyi, I also just suffered wut possibly is spider bite on my right side forheard of temple area.(same side of my face as current earlobe lump)
Today my temple looks way better, almost gone now & thats feeling better. tho its all been aprox 2 days going on here. the earlobe lump is so much more painful in symptoms & now seems to be affecting my overall right ear well being. Tonite Im trying best to pinch off the earlobe lump from its seeming move further inward. it really seems as if its moving towards my jawline area over the last 48hrs. originated near the my piercing in the middle of my earlobe. Now, I really culd swear this ear lump is 2 day slow move from where its started origin at/
Has anyone here ever noticed same sort off earlobe lump seeming to be moving from found origin ?
should I be more worried if its slightly moving its location on my earlobe? bcuz culd be just more swollen earlobe lump than wut Ive ever dealt in past?

I have the same thing! For over a year or so I've come to notice a small lump in my earlobe located in the middle of the ear. Today I just happened to touch that same ear and notice that the lump has moved farther toward my jawline. It really creeped me out. I heard it could be a cyst or an infection of some kind. I have had no pain in my ear, only when i touch or press down on the small ball. I did the same thing, trying to move it with my fingers back to it's original spot. I don't want it disappearing into my face where it will be harder to locate but I think that might cause more harm to me than good. It's probably best to get it checked out by a doctor first. I've had this problem for awhile and sometimes when I would sleep on the side of the ear that had the lump I would wake up and my whole ear would be in pain because of the lump. My only other concern is that I have a mole located on that ear close to where the original lump first was located and I notice that ear tends to itch quite a bit. This could be a sign of skin cancer. Skin cancer runs in my family. My mother had it three times in her lifetime already, twice in her back and once in her leg. It's best to get these things checked out. I'm not saying it's probably cancerous I'm sure there are lots of other explanations as well.

Sarah

what's even worse is feeling it moving.right now it went up closer
to my eardrum.i reach pass it and try to drag it closer to the front.
it doesn't want to be touched..i just did and a feeling of something
coming out my ear happened. like it was draining-but it doesn't do that.
too small of bump,i think.

It's currently almost 4 a.m. where I live and I can't sleep due to an ear problem. About a week ago, I noticed a small ball kind of lump in my ear by my ear lobe and my ear drum. It hurts to touch it or to even raise my brows. It moves around a lot. My dad thinks it is a cyst or a tick..