Okay, I've had this tiny lump in my earlobe. at first i wasn't worried because i thought it might have been just a swelling. But then it started getting bigger...and it started hurting. now my earlobe is red and the lump has taken almost all of my earlobe. I have become extremely worried because whenever it gets touched by anything my ear sears with pain. i have decided it's time to visit my doctor but sadly my parents do not think its bad and i should just wait.... Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hi hon! Do you have pierced ears? Also you can phone the doctor yourself! I think you have an infection in your earlobe and might need anitbiotics - OR even the earlobe pricked - to let out the puss! Because it sounds like it's FILLED with puss! So try and make an appointment by yourself 1st OK?

They are call kelords in they are inner ear tissue affection.. A doctor cnt do sh*t in i mean sh*t.. Plastic surgery is what you have to do to remove it.. I had one a few years ago in had it remove.. Mines came frm wearing unclean earring in it cn also come frm wearing fake earring.. Hope this was useful in you cn have it remove but you probably wnt wearing earring any more