i got my second hole of my ear lobe pierced about 4 months ago. all of sudden i was sitting on my bed and it started hurting. i rubbed the back of my ear and i noticed that there was large RED bump on my earlobe. i really hurts so i took the earring out and it started bleeding. i have no idea what is going on. help!!!!!

Piercing is interesting but sometimes having too many can cause complications in your ear. The fact is that piercings can get easily infected if they are not done by professionals. The bump can be just a pimple that usually hurts when you have it on your earlobe. But on the other hand this can be an reaction to the piercing that you did. You should try to keep your piercing clean and if things get worse you should try to use some antibiotics to get rid of the infection. Do you have any pain in your earlobe near the piercing? If your bump filled with any puss?

I hope that this was helpful in any way.

Nelie