hello i was wondering wether anyone could help me i have discovered a lump on my ear lobe right in the corner when your lobe jions to your neck/face, its pea size, its hard but squigy if it makes sence,buti cant touch it as it is very painful and when i am not touching it,it is throbing.I have had one of these lumps before but never painful.
can anyone help me please? :-(

I have the same problem, anyone have any suggestions, This seems to come and go, Like its a pimple or something, that won't pop. Very irritating.

I went to the doctor with somethin similars. I had lumps on my ear lobes that would come and go and get bigger if I touched at them. Mine did not hurt..I just did not like them because they where there. The doctor said they were Epidermal Cysts. I read they can be painfull if infected.

So hey! I have that same exact problem. I had a bump much like this in the pit of my arm. Embarrassing...but true. Hurt really bad, much like this one. When I went to the doctor about the one in my arm pit, they diagnosed me with having a Cyst. I was like, "Shoot. Now what?" Only being a teenager, my mom told me I'd have to get surgery. Heck, it was scary, but it left a minor scar. But, that one didn't hurt and I only had it for 2 weeks before it got removed. I've had the one on my ear for about 3 months. My mom, being a registered nurse NOW, has told me it's another cyst and that it'll go away. But now hearing I've had it for about 3 months now, she says I might just have to get it surgically removed. Just check with your doctor. He/she will surely know what to do. Well, good luck!!

I get those all the time!! For me they are usually pimples. I am a guy and my brother and I both have them. My dad says he use to get them all the time but he doesn't anymore. I just popped a really large one on my lobe the other day, and large amounts of puss came out. Don't worry about it too much, if you are really concerned about it, then I recommend you go see your doctor.

Hey so I have the same thing in both my ears. Left one is smaller and right one is larger. I really want them removed as a want to get both of my ears pierced REALLY soon. I know it sounds bad but I think if i was to get em pierced that it would clear and go away. I just want them gone so I can finally get my ears pierced. Don't know if it matters but I'm 15

I just got one of those lumps on my earlobe about three days ago I figured like some others here that it was a cyst or pimple type infection probably in a hair follicle, I wonder if this is from age since I've been getting older more hairs sprout out on my ears and I usually pluck them out with my fingers maybe its an ingrown hair follicle.

I had a sebaceous cyst the size of an m&m under my arm about twenty years ago and was freaking out about it but I taking this lump with a dash of home remedy and patience since I don't have health care coverage now, the doctor gave me a prescription for an antibiotic and it went away pretty quickly, anyhow I've been putting Hydrogen Peroxide soaked wads of t.p. on my ear lobe and holding it in place with a ski cap, then at other times I also have been giving it warm compresses with a hot freshly wrung out tea bag.

hopefully this little bastard will disappear on it's own, I'm not going to panic unless it gets worse or lasts more than 4-6 weeks.

Bro I have my ear pierced and I only get the lump on that side smack on my lobe. IT IS THROBBING right now!! Don't do it...it will only get worse. It cleared up when I stopped wearing earrings, and came right back when I commenced with earring wear. Horrible theory bro.

The hard knot on the right ear lobe
Hard swollen red forming a blister what to do at home hurt like crazy

Hey guys I have a similar issue. I'm 47 years old and have been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis and gout. Initially the lump was in my left eat lobe it was sore to the touch as well. I am one of those people that if a pimple or bump forms I mash or pick it with a needle. I used a cleaned needle and punctured the lump to see what would come out and all that come out was watery blood. However, after puncturing it and draining it it went away. They just seem to come and go. They kinda make my ear lobe burn and sting. Now I have one come up on my right ear. I can't find any info as to what causes these things. Any help will be greatly appreciated.