I have a small painful lump near the front of my ear, sort of on my jawbone. It has only come up in the last couple of days. I have had a large painful lump which i thought was a pimple on my temple near my hairline for a week or so which i squeezed and think it may be infected as it's very painful and i can't even sleep on that side of my head, it does seem to be getting smaller but is still just as painful. I am more concerned with the lump near my jawbone.

I have these exact same symptoms. The abscess near my hairline in the center of my head popped a week ago and has come back. It's very large and painful. The bump by my ear seems anchored and is more painful when I touch it. I have an appointment tomorrow morning. Did you find anything out about your symptoms?

guest, what did ur doc say, i have the exact same symptoms

same here... please help!!

I have this lump on the inside of my jawline, on the right side in front of ear. It started with a little pimpl now its as big as a golf ball and you can really tell cause my face looks swollen and people just stare. What can i do to remove its. Please help.

i have had a lump like this for over 10 years, about that time ago i had it become infected sort of thing, it was swollen painful could not lie on it. i had the doctor drain it, but it was always still there. ive had a sinus infection recently and gum infection and it has decided not lay dormant anymore after all this time. these lumps formed years ago after taking ecstacy. by golly i have never taken those things for 6 years now :/ im abit worried it has decided to hurt and swell all of a sudden. as it never hurt at all, just was a lump deep in the skin, like a little m&m near my ear. unsure what it is... i know its related to the drug taking as there is similar cases, like scar tissue from jaw damage/ear or fatty deposit after toxins. but is it safe re cancer etc? help!!

It's fighting your infection as I heard from my dad so there is nothing to worry or find other answrr