When I was 14 years old, I started to masturbate everyday. I was perfectly normal with very high sex drive, strong erections, and no hint of premature ejaculation. One day when I was 21 years old, I realized that I was having erection problems. I cut down my ejaculation to about tree or four times a week. Anyway, six months later, I started having severe burning sensations after ejaculations in my lower abdomen so I am wondering is it possible someone have too much sex or masturbation.

When I am listening you, I can clearly see myself in that age. Like that would never be enough to masturbate, even tree or four times a day. I do not know if you are going to go through everything I did, I hope not. When I was 21, I think everyone doubted something was wrong with me. I was looking tired, my hair was falling out, and my skin was very dry. I had also developed acne, which was strange, as I had never had acne before in my life. When I realized there is really something goes wrong, I then went to a conventional doctor, thinking he would be able to help me. He could not understand what the problem was and thought that maybe I had picked up some disease. After some time, he concluded my problems were due to the deficiency of Human Growth Hormone, and testosterone due to over masturbation in adolescence. That is why I can surely tell you it is possible to have too much sex or masturbation, and I would give you an advice to try to control your sex drive.

So, you said that you had many problems which you were informed were due to over masturbation in adolescence, however, you did not say what you have done to correct these problems? Or (god fore bid) that these problems have not been corrected or are un correctable... Please give further info. Thanks

Reply to this one please so I will get email notification of a responce.

No, ejaculation will not cause acne, hormones are the main cause of acne.
Your acne is most likely due to hormonal changes from adolescence and puberty or some other cause for a spike in male hormones. In theory, masturbation would help your acne. A study found that abstaining from masturbation for 7 days would spike testosterone(increased testosterone will cause ance) . So masterbation can regulate your hormone levels masturbation is normal healthy activity.
matt

testosterone study in china
**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

There is some controversy. Over-masturbating can cause hormone levels in the body to be unbalanced (from steadyhealth.com!). The body then is like "WTF?!" and has a little trouble. It should go away, according to what I have read.

About 1400 years ago a Person Named MUHAMMAD SAW Prophet of Muslims said, CURSE BE ON THAT PERSON WHO MASTERBITED.

Good thing masterbite isn't a word. There could have been many cursed people roaming the streets. LOL

Excess of anything is not good and in a bachelorhood masturbation to a limited extent can be justified so long as it controls adultery.