Hello! I am 15 years old male and I have a problem related to my skin and something else. A few months ago I started masturbating and ever since I have been masturbating almost every day. Now, ever since I started masturbating I started getting acne. Is there a connection between acne and masturbation? Because I don’t want my face to be full of zits, I would even stop masturbating just not to have a face full of zits. Please, help!!!!

Hi there! Trust me when I tell you that this is just a coincidence. There is no way that masturbation could cause acne in any way. You are 15 and this is the period when your hormones called androgens are starting to get wild. This increased level of androgen accelerates the production of sebum, the skin’s natural oil, creating overly oily skin and acne. You will probably see a reduction of the acne as hormone levels taper off in the years following puberty. I don’t know if you noticed but most of your friends probably have zits too. Some more, some less. And about masturbation: there aren’t any negative side effects of masturbation, so you can do it as much as you like just don’t let it go out of control, as it may interfere with your daily activities.

this is the 3rd fourm ive replyed to ill send u to those

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Any_treatment_for_masturbation_acne_in_males__t70743.html

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Connection_between_acne_and_masturbation__t53803.html

hey.im 14 and i started masturbating a couple weeks ago.
and ive noticed more and more acne on my face ever since.
are you sure that it has no relation too each other?

first off bro, lust is a sin right? yeah. masturbation is all around pure lust. so try your hardest not to do it! try and find a girl tht wants sex with you!even if that means going up to your crush and asking her. and im pretty sure masturbation causes acne, when you masturbate, your hormones go crazy. so you should go, lets say, a month without masturbating, not even touching your penis! and when you think about a girl, either pray or do your favorite thing to do, like video games. and after that month, come back on here and tell us if its worked! ha ha i know chicks getting there booty did is hot... but its not very polite. :-D

masturbation does not cause spots, its been proved millions of times.

maybe the hormones that caused you to start masturbating also started to increase oil production?

Dude its not related to masterbation i masterbate all the time and i only have acouple zits ( like 3 on fore head under hair and 2 under nose pice of glasses). o and its probabley just puberty:-)

has nouthing to do with the fact