I have read that ejaculation triggers testosterone-DHT conversion and should be limited to 2-3 times a week. Does actual sex/masturbation (or even just sexual arousal) trigger testosterone-DHT conversion?

Is there any harm in frequent masturbation or sex without ejaculation?

Also, I have read that exercising PC muscles triggers testosterone-DHT conversion (not to mention that pc exercises can lead to soft erections and premature ejaculation). From what I understand, the pc muscle is the muscle that you flex when you want to stop urinating. If you tighten your stomach and pretend as though you are urinating, are you still exercising your pc muscle? Does that trigger testosterone-DHT conversion?

I would very much appreciate a response, especially from any medical experts. Thank you.

Well,

You have many questions which need to be answered by a medical expert. As far as I know DHT is the most potent male sex hormone which affects the hair growth cycle.

And if you believe that by masturbating and ejaculating you are more prone to get bald I think you are mistaken. First of all genetics is essential in this and you should look at your father. If he had problems with baldness most likely you will have as well and there is not much you can do about it. And what is the point in masturbating if you don’t come?

I hope that you will get your answers and afterwards share it with us. Good luck.