Hey I'm 14 and I'm not fully done with puberty yet and I was wondering if it is ok if I masterbate. I do it quite often and I do cum sometimes alot. Is it bad or no am I fine? Please help with this because I have heard whacking off before puberty can cause a small penis and me being a man I don't want that.

yes it is perfectly fine for you to pleasure yourself before puberty you said your going through puberty so at your age boys will feel the need to do it alot its a part of life .. and no it will not make you smaller

I have a 7 inch penis and im 14 is this wrong

Dude, i started "whacking off" when i was 10 years old. My d.ck is 9", im pretty sure yyoure okay. And to the guedt, my dickk was 7 inches in 6th/7th grade. You are COMPLETELY FINE.

Im almost 14 and when i cum, i cum alot like 2 tablespoons all the time :-|

no it wont it has no negative affects unless your listening to a priest or what ever (most religions hate it)

Amy's 2 inches and I 13 us something wrong with that I never masterbaded

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Total nonsense. Small children masturbate (often on a pillow, sometimes by hand). Babies have been observed pumping in their diapers. Fetuses (both male and female) have been observed rubbing themselves in the uterus. It's never too early to start :-)

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, enjoyable, harmless, healthy, normal, and contributes to restful sleep if done before bedtime. Masturbation relieves pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Regular ejaculation is associated with better prostate health.

How you do it depends on whether you have an internally lubricated foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is slide your foreskin back and forth. The internally lubricated foreskin glides without friction.

If you are unforeskinned, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common, however, for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction burns if he does not apply external lubricant.

You may do it in any private place.

There are many myths about masturbation, which simply are not true.

Masturbation does NOT cause insanity.

Masturbation does NOT cause you to go blind.

Masturbation does NOT cause hair to grow in your palms.

Masturbation does NOT cause impotence.

Masturbation does NOT prevent fathering children.

Masturbation does NOT stunt your growth.

Masturbation does NOT suck out the nutrients.

Masturbation does NOT lower your testosterone.

Masturbation does NOT cause premature ejaculation.

Masturbation does NOT affect height.

Masturbation does NOT cause penile curvature.

Masturbation does NOT decrease stamina.

Masturbation does NOT cause muscle weakness.

Masturbation does NOT cause pimples.

Masturbation does NOT cause loss of blood.

Masturbation does NOT make your bones softer.

Masturbation does NOT slow the growth of your penis.

Masturbation does NOT make your penis smaller.

Masturbation does NOT release hormones.

Masturbation does NOT make you sexually weak.

Masturbation does NOT cause nerve problems.

Masturbation  does NOT cause memory problems.

Masturbation does NOT cause cancer.

Masturbation does NOT cause infection.

Masturbation does NOT cause back pain.

Masturbation does NOT cause body aches.

Masturbation does NOT cause prostate cancer.

Masturbation does NOT cause blurred vision.

Masturbation does NOT cause hair fall.

Masturbation does NOT cause death.

You will hear all kinds of nonsense like that. Don't believe any of it. Your penis will do just fine however much you masturbate (unless you do it compulsively to the point where it gets sore, in which case you should ease off a bit). You will not go crazy (as doctors used to believe a century ago because they noticed that crazy kids in mental hospitals did it at inappopriate times and places; instead of realizing the kids behaved that way because they were crazy, the doctors thought that masturbation was what made them crazy. Now we know it was really the doctors who were crazy;-) ) You will not go blind as parents used to tell their kids to scare them off the practice. (There's a joke about that now: an old-fashioned strict father catches his small son enjoying himself and sternly tells him, "If you keep that up you will go blind!" The little boy thinks for a moment and asks, "Will it be all right if I just keep doing it till I need glasses?")
Your penis will not shrink - nor will the exercise make it grow, as the boy who taught me to do it believed, Masturbation is neither harmful nor therapeutic. It's one of those things you do just for the sheer fun of it.

hey there. I'm gay and I jerk off a lot. I started when I was 9 and loved to masturbate with my best friend. All boys do it from time to time.
I would not worry about masturbating and what all boys want to feel is that special feeling when you squirt or have a dry squirt. so
it does not affect you when you jerk off as you start puberty. enjoy it and give it a tug..

But it is true that all masturbators eventually die ;-)

It depends on what priest you are talking with. Many Catholic priests are fond of helping boys masturbate and doing other stuff too. The Church has got into a lot of trouble because some priests have forced their attentions on unwilling altar boys. (In the film 'I Declare War' a 12-year--old tells a friend he is an altar boy. The friend asks "Have you ever been buggered?" The altar boy isn't upset by the question. He answers "No. It's an Anglican church." (Not Catholic but what Americans call Episcopal.)

every one dies