I can’t have a normal, sexually active life if I want clear skin. The reason why I breakout is when I ejaculate fluids out of my body through masturbation or intercourse (believe me, this is the problem). I am extremely confused by this, because all the other teenagers can be almost careless and do whenever they want. I was always taught that ejaculating fluids out of the body is healthy, yet after I do it, it progresses a disease on my face. Diseases aren’t healthy, from what I’ve been taught.

Why is it that medical research claims that masturbation doesn't cause acne? This is a lie, and I'm tired of hearing it. Perhaps it is such a rare condition, that nobody knows about it? I'm not entirely sure...

My skin condition has caused me to undergo into desperate measures such as dieting and stopping masturbation. I did these seperately by about a month's-time interval. The dieting didn't improve much, so after a month, I cut out masturbation for at least 2 weeks. Unbelievable. The results were Unbelievable. My acne was finally going away, and this is no coincidence. Then, I immediately started masturbating again, and my skin's condition plummeted to it's usual sequence.

For some reason, the process of ejaculation affects my bloodstream, initiating cysts to form from the inside-out. Thus, this causes insurmountable time, pain, and embarrassment that I am forced to endure. No teen, or anybody, should ever experience this. Ever.

When just about every teen lives a normal life, eating or doing whatever they want, I can’t. My sexual issues are confusing my girlfriend, myself, and are putting myself at risk of prostate issues. I’m tired of spending hundreds of dollars for acne products that only work for a limited time. I’m tired of spending countless hours in front of the mirror. I want to live a normal life. Wouldn’t you agree?

So, does anyone know who I can refer to about this problem? What about medications?

I have the same problem. I'm in my late 20s and stills get acne from masturbation. I've tested this backwards and forwards and there's no way around it. I can feel the itchy bumps forming deep under my facial skin within minutes of an ejaculation. If I don't masturbate for two weeks, my mother starts complimenting me on my clear skin. I'm sick of it and sometimes just want to die.

God hates me too.

LOL! GOD doesn't hate you!!! What did you do that was so bad, anyway? Besides, he would know better than to randomly give people this *** on their skin.

Since posting this, I've already found the solution. Well, most of it.

Maybe you should try what I did, and see if it works for you.

After masturbating, the male body uses lots of zinc and converts the hormone testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). I'm guessing that some guys are wayy more sensitive to zinc depletion and/or dihydrotestosterone, like me and you. Did you know that testosterone is the root of all acne in males, and that DHT causes baldness and is 30x's MORE potent and harmful than testosterone?

Take "saw palmetto" capsules (herb) to block the testosterone from converting into DHT. MAKE SURE you take the recommended amount at least an hour before masturbating...and eat something with it. That will lessen your breakouts significantly!

Also, if your skin doesn't clear up after all that herb **, then it's the food you're eating that makes your acne worse. I'm not kidding. I don't know if you have this, but I am sensitive to sugars. My skin breaks out if I have any refined sugars, refined carbohydrates, yaddi yadda. Carbs = sugars, by the way. I mapped it all out: Sugar goes into my body, causing my insulin to skyrocket, and that makes a chain-reaction to my hormones, testosterone. The foods include pasta, noodles, rice, potatoes, wheat, candy, ice cream, potato chips, chocolate. Yep. Basically I have to avoid all the foods I love, just to keep a clear complexion. Is it really worth giving up all that? To me it is.

Well, I hope I gave you some ideas. I know this whole skin thing ****, but I learned to live with it and treat it. If I can it, so can you.

**edited by moderator**

cum, can actually be used as a face mask, as in its very nutricious for the skin, its the same as if you drink urine ( i know its sick, but its proven to work) the oxidents in your wee counterbalences those lost when you urinate, thus putting the nutrients back into your skin... it was on bbc1 last year was a show all about health taboos and this was one of them.... having fun and wanking wont cause you to break out bud :-)

this is true ... i used to mastrubate three times a week and pimples started to grow on my face then doc suggested me medicine that cleared my face for some time ....then they started to break out again then i stayed away frm mastrubation for weeks nd they dried nd left faded marks i would suggest to not use medicine on acne as they harm the skin... the only way to get rid of those pimples is to stop mastrubation

can u tell the name of the medicine ..???