I'm 15 year old and I'm being masturbating since I was 13. I think I developed acne cause of it. I tried alot of treatment but none have effect. I remembered I stopped masturbating because I thought it would stop my ance, and it did. i felt wierd about it. I don't get as much as breakouts as I used to. I think some people get acne for masturbating too much and some are not affected at all. That's my opionion.

ok tht is the dumbest thing ive ever heeard

true, i found the same too thecool14.

Not just you. XD

pplz iam 16 . and i used to masturbate too much .. now i have acne

and iam now iam usin
RETIN - A

its not showin that much effect

I believe it does, I read some article on acne and said has something to do with your hormones. So masturbating can help cause acne. I stopped and most of it went away now trying find good skin product to treat it.

No its doesn't cause acne thats a load of rubbish.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing and I think it's extremely probable if not proven well enough. Testosterone effects your acne, because it is a hormone as mentioned earlier. If you masturbate frequently, then your testicles need to make more sperm, which requires more testosterone production, thereby resulting in more acne. That's the process I came up with.

im 15 i have been jacking off everyday since like 14yrs old and i think i should stop!!! i have acne on my face and i think if i stop it will go away. so i am not going to jack off and see what happens. i was reading a lot of you replies and i think you people are telling the truth :-D

uh masturbate does not cause acne or else everyone would have acne.

wrong dude some people can jack and not get it because its not in thre family. If one of your parents get it theres a good chance you'll get it.

im sry but you all have to get educated and stop asking peoples opinions, if u want to figure stuff out yourselves do real research or ask your doctor, but don't make surveys on whether or not something is a fact, u have f*****g internet, look it up nubz -.-

Yes I think it's true. I've always had clear skin and I started puberty long ago. I rarely touched myself at all, and when I started to do it more frequently, I broke out like crazy. I'm on proactive, trying to make it go away, and I just thought of the cause. Maybe I SHOULD stop if I want my clean skin back. ( been doing it EVERY DAY for a week, and suddenly my I'm beginning to break out ).

NO masturbation has nothing to do with acne, and dont use treatments, it will make your skin worse. Try eating fruits and veggies, drink lots of water and eat soy. It all depends on who you are, different things may work on different people.

i'm 28 years old i spank my monkey 2-3 times a day and i still have bad acne but thats just because i'm horribly disfigured.

you are right,
masterbating does cause Acne. Wet dreams (dreaming about having sex at night and finding your bed wet in the morning) also does the same. It is not easy but I suggest you stop it all together, change your daily routine and your enviromental triggers.
It has to do with testosterone levels.
There is also psychological component, some guilt. I would start exercising that seems to help with the psych guilt. I have no idea why.