Ever since I was teenager I was masturbating a lot. Now, I have problems with my erection. I just can't keep my erection and I am afraid that this is something permanent and serious. Is it possible that too much masturbation can cause erectile dysfunction?

You need to ask yourself what is causing you to masturbate so many times during a day. Is it possible that you have some issues with intimacy or some emotional problems? Masturbation is normal but extreme cases are not so healthy. They can cause erectile dysfunction, weak erection, premature ejaculation, low libido and many other problems. Some men masturbate in order to relive themselves from some emotional problems that they have. They don't do it just for pure sexual pleasure. If you think that you have serious problem you need to contact your doctor. He can help you by disseminating the cause of your excessive masturbation. As you probably imagine, you are not the only man with this type of problem. What you are experiencing can later on cause serious problems with your partner. You can not ignore the fact that something is making you over-masturbate, and it is up to you to decide if you feel like you've got it under control. Don't let this consume your life and to make more problems. Talk to someone that you think can help you.

YES I ENJOY SEX JUST ABOUT EVERY DAY BUT MY MATE (WIFE) SAYS SHE WANTS TO DO IT EVERY WEEK JUST ON THE WEEKEND