Hey

I know this seems stupid, but i am 14 and a male, and i think i am not gay. But i have urges to have thoughts when masterbating to think about sucking mu Best mates penis.

Secondly i need help with anal masterbation - i have never tried it and would like to, but i feel ashamed doing it and also some tips for pleasure also.

Okay, a) no reason to be ashamed. Lots of guys find it feels good to be anally stimulated. b) Having sexual fantasies about a friend, even of the same gender, is normal, especially if you have not experimented with someone of your gender before. I personally would suggest asking them if they're interested in doing so-- most guys won't say no to a good old fashioned blowjob. c) anal masturbation you can do with a lot of things. If you're 14, I doubt you can go out and buy lube, but that'd be my first suggestion. What I used to use was either soap and a hairbrush/toothbrush in the shower, or cooking oil and my hands. If you stick a finger in and curl it, you should feel a hardish little bump-- that's the prostate. Rubbing it is really arousing for a lot of men.
Good luck!

DONT USE SHAMPOO, IT WILL MAKE YOU HAVE TO POOP.
DONT USE COOKING OIL, LOTION, ANYTHING YOU USE FOR MASTURBATING- IT MAY GIVE YOU A BACTERIAL INFECTION, AND REALLY SHOULD NEVER BE USED FOR PENETRATION, IN YOUR ASS OR A VAGINA.

USE LUBE. IT IS EASY TO ACCESS. JUST GET OVER IT, AND GO TO THE GROCERY STORE AND BUY IT.

YEAH, LOTS OF GUYS LIKE ANAL STIMULATION. YEAH A LOTOF POEPLE HAVE FANTASIES. BUT, ARE YOU OK TO MAKE THAT FANTASY A REALITY? YOUR FRIEND MAKE OUTRIGHT REJECT YOU, OR INDULGE IN YOUR FANTASY AS WELL. ALL YOU CAN DO IS COMMUNICATE, AND SEE.

I KNOW I EXPERIMENTED WITH MY FRIENDS WHEN I WAS YOUNG. AND I STILL HAVE FANTASIES ABOUT MORE THAN JUST MY HUSBAND, BUT AM NOT WILLING TO MAKE THEM A REALITY.

ANYWAY, ITS A GOOD IDEA TO PUT A CONDOM ON WHATEVER YOU PUT UP YOUR ASS, AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD HANDLE ON IT SO YOUR ANUS DOESNT SUCK IT US, AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO RETREIVE IT.

USE YOU FINGERS.

HAIRBRUSH WOULD WORK-

DONTUSE ANYTHING MADE OF GLASS.

GO VERY SLOW, AND YOUR ANUS HAS NO LUBRICATION, SO YOU NEED TO USE LUBE TO PREVENT TEARING AND CAUSING PAIN.

GOOD LUCK.

PS- WE ALL HAVE FANTASIES.

Hi im Austen a male and 14 and ever since i was 9 i have masturbated and always came and for some reason i went do the doctors and they said i can never cum again cause ive masturbated to much HELP!!!!!! :-(

Find a REAL doctor 8-|

Well ... unless of course you like the sensation of having to poop and having to suppress it during masturbation.

1. I do see no problem with being turned on by thinking of sucking penis.

2. Your problem is, that you are to young to buy decent sex toys on your own. So either you have to ask someone or you have to use what comes to hand: Nothing sharp, nothing which can break, nothing which can hurt, nothing which can get stuck up there.

You can make your own dildo for example out of hot glue or other moldable plastic, just be sure to scratch of sharp edges. Looking at professional equipment should give you a rough idea of the shape. Hot glue has the advantage that you can carefully add layer by layer until its thick enough that you get the best pressure on the prostate and dilation of the sphincter.

I say go for it, there is nothing wrong with being bi-curios. Just make sure you can trust him

First things first... anal masturbation is no way GAY. its simply a different form of masturbation. If your friend is willing to let you try oral then go for it. If you dont then your sexual urge is going to keep building and building and your never going to know how it feels. If its your first time trying anal sex then i have some tips for keeping it safe and non-painful. You want to start off by cleaning yourself really good. A shower can help by removing any poop around yur butt. Its best if you use the bathroom before anal play. Put alot of lub on the tip of your finger and around your anus opening. Insert very slowly. If it hurts then slightly remove finger and insert again. Keep doing this until you feel comfortable with inserting things up there. What you dont want to do is try to shove something too big up there bcuz the chance of tearing your anal canal.  

Really? Soap works like a suppository it makes you c**p a toothbrush why not tell him to use a kitchen knife or better yet a fork but consider a cucumber or blunt carrot

"so your anus doesn't suck it up" best line ever :D

I'm15 year old bat i like having sex with men.