I was just wondering what happens to the sperm in the colon during/after anal sex? I know the colon absorbs liquid easily, so does the sperm get absorbed?

I guess more specifically does any of the ejaculate get absorbed by the colon and with sperm being able to penetrate an egg, what do they do to the walls of the colon, and what else happens?

Sperm/semen cannot pass through the walls of the rectum. However, semen may make it from the opening of the rectum to the opening of the vagina, creating some risk of pregnancy.

As far as what happens to the semen in your colon, some will be absorbed, especially if he manages to ejaculate into your colon, which is located beyond the rectum. However, most of the semen will come out when you have a bowel movement.

I'm going to have to say no, and no.

Sperm can't pass through the wall of the colon then travel all the way to the ovaries to penetrate an egg. Even if a sperm could embed itself into the wall of the colon it would die there and get absorbed by the body.

I'm also going to have to say no to traveling out through the anus then into the vagina to cause impregnation simply because there has never ever been a reported case of pregnancy caused by anal sex.

Before, it was mentioned that all sperm would come out in the next bowl movement. Could it be possible that bowl movements would become more frequent afterwords?

There is little question semen left in the rectum may work like an enema, in some cases. That would certainly lead to more frequent bowel movements until it is expelled.

LuvMyWifesAss

doing a self colonic i found that the sperm does not go anywhere it juz sits there when the bowel movements pass it doesnt take it all out.. this was very eewwwy to find out but i looked it up and here i am now... but yeah i saw sperm after doing a self colonic

luvmywifesass wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

LuvMyWifesAss

Right after having anal sex, with fresh sperm in the anus, it might act like a enema making you have an immediate bowel movement which will mostly purely consist of liquid semen(no fecal matter). If you choose to not expel the semen foreceably and you choose to keep the semen inside, which is also safe, eventually after hours it will be absorbed into your blood through your anal walls. The semen will only go ONLY into your blood, and it cannot make you pregnant in this way.
-Lots of experience.....with my husband of 8years!

Updowntotheleft wrote:  I can't belive having someone shoot his jizz in your ass is good for you.  I would imaging you are  setting yourself up

for some kind of infection or infectious disease.  I would double check with an infectious disease doctor, before I'd continue letting some guy jizz my hole.

Of course it does'nt get absorbed...! it just flows out with gravity or is flushed out the next time you go for a nº 2

Marcos Fernandez Rodrigué wrote:

Updowntotheleft wrote:

Of course it can be absorbed. The colon is made so that it can absorb fluids, semen is no different. If you ejaculate far enough inside then very little is later expelled with a bowel movement.

You are thinking of the lower anal tract. If you ejaculate there (or to be brutally honest, are not endowed with great length) then yes it either leaks mediately post love-making out or pools in the rectum and can get a bit messy the morning after.

Well, I know this was two years ago.. But I'm just trying to get different takes on anal sex. I have had anal sex with my boyfriend twice. And It hurt the 1st time the tip went in. But if you just take a deep breath and take it small peices at a time, you'll be good. But, both times he came in my rectum, and I actually had less frequent bowel movements.. It actually really scared me.. Neither times we used a condom because we have no way of getting them. We just had to move on to something different.. All we had ever done was foreplay and I wanted something new, but I didn't want anal sex. Am I in danger?

Having less frequent bowel bowel movements runs counter to most peoples experience. If you've had anal sex only twice then that really is too soon to be drawing any conclusions about how your body reacts. You certainly aren't in any danger.

anallover wrote:

Guest wrote:

What about the no condom thing? If our parents found out we've touched each other, we'd be dead. What's your advice on that?

No condom, no STI/D's, no problem, and the parents thing, I would say, don't tell them?