Hey hi My girl is about 21 and well we're dating about a year now..we're going serious and well talking serious about the future etc. but thing is we wanna have sex and are ready but as is... *-) just by fingering her she she can tell she's tight and 2 small fingers.. (asian o.O =petite) i know the race isnt a factor but i do no form past experience my ex-asian gf were tight! though she is someone that get pretty wet...i kinda dont think thats gonna be helpful *-) sadly this time my girl i love is really god damn tight.im scared to even finger her..

My penis is about average to 6.7 maybe 7 inch long on a good day and 2 inches wide.. Im not exactly a pro but im also a nice guy and patient and stuff..  but im really concerned about how to go about taking her virginity. im already expecting the same usual if u love her take it easy go slow etc.... i no that lol i need to know the things i might now no.. help a nice guy out to make his girl take the special moment easier...

Pls If your a guy pls dont really answer unless u had an asian girl...  .... ITS only for mainly girls or asian girls...sorry for the pickyness  but rather get the girls view.

so thanks and i hope someone hear or listens to me and advises me .. ;)

Get her wet first then finger after you can go for it.

its like pulling off a bandaid the trick is ram it all in at once and fast too and sure it will hurt her for a moment but then it will be over and it also helps if right before you ram it in you yell and i mean yell "NO MERCY" 

Hi, I dated and asian woman , and she was tight i am well endowed with a 7'' girth, just use lubricant in the begining. after 3 months she was loose enough and we could enjoy sex. It just takes time and patience....Enjoy...Asians are the best

Came on mate its only sex the world has to live on that