Im 15 and Im Asian And I Have A 6 Inch penis, It Has Been Six Inches Ever Since I Turned 14 Its 6 Inches And Its Around 2 Inches Thick, I've Been Reading Articles, That Point Out That My Penis is A Little Over Average Because Not Only Am I 6 Inches But It Is Rather Fat. My Doctor Says It Will Be Around 6 1/2 To 7 1/2 Inches Fully Matured. I'm Tired Of All The People Saying That Asians Have Pin penises. Due To The Fact That I Am Not Small Down There. Is A Fat 6 Inch penis Really A Good Size For a 15 Year Old Asian. I'm Cambodian, Chinese, And Vietnamese.

Did you mention what size your penis was? May have missed it...

Of course no its not small.

Six inches is the average size - and probably slightly above average for your age. No worried at all!

I think you should just thank God for blessing you :-) Its different for everybody irrespective of race.

Celebrity

It is big for a 15 year old Asian, they say most Asians are no more than 5 inches, so that does make you big, your doctor is correct in thinking that your penis will get to about 7" fully grown, yes you have a large penis.

I'm 14 years old vietnamese kid that also has a 6 inch penis ,I've been angry that people thought I had a inch penis too.

Celebrity

Hi Tommytruong, for a Vietnamese kid you do have a very large penis for your age, even men from your area have not got such a large penis as you, congratulations

Your doctor said that, huh? I find that very difficult to believe. No doctor would make a silly prediction like that to a kid unless: A) He's a weirdo or B) He's imaginary. I suspect B. Regarding Asian penises in general, statistically they're supposedly a little smaller than much of the world, but statistics only apply to large groups. They cannot tell you about a specific person. I have been intimate with quite a few Asian men, and one guy 5 ft 1 in tall had a 4.5 inch penis (that was absolutely perfect, BTW), another guy was 6 ft 0 in tall had a 6.5 in penis, and another guy 5 ft 2 had a 7 in penis. Most others were about 5 to 5.5 inches, which is very average in my experience. A couple things I will say I like about Asian men is that they seem to have higher erection angles, which looks sexy to me, like they're more turned on. They're also less likely circumcised, which I also prefer. And they usually have great skin that's not too hairy which I also like. Everybody has their turn ons, and I guess those are mine.

Celebrity

No the doctor is not a weirdo 'blah' the boy asked the doctor how big his penis would eventually be as he does have one which is bigger than the average for his age and for that matter the area in the world where he lives. If I had a well above average penis I also would wonder why it was so large.

Bro im full asian 15 years old with a 7 inch penis

Celebrity

Yes you have a large penis for your age and being Asian makes that more remarkable, you be very proud on how big it is, could still get a little bigger before full adult length perhaps even to 8". I had a 7" penis at 14 and it eventually got to 9" fully brick hard although I consider mine as 7" under normal circumstances.

Can I see it please

Celebrity

No sorry 'Meh' but if you want to see men with 7" penis length all you need to do is type in the search engine "men with 7" penises" that way you will get a idea of what mine looks

ha! 6inches is small! 12 inches master race!