i have had sex with my girl friend and i don't know that  she had sex before or not. When I put my penis in her vagina .....I feel no difficulty and she also feel the same. This is what i got during intercourse with her.  Some of my friends told me that first one or two days the vagina of virgin girl should be very tight but i couldn't found this in my girl friend.. Also she didn't bleed or even do anything proves or shows that she is virgin. How can i know that she was virgin or not . Please help me out as i'm very nervous.

How can i get to know from Medical test that she was virgin or not....

Well first off a lot of girls are in FACT VIRGINS and yet do not have the hymen intake == usally caused by excerise or gymnastics or even self masturbastion ! as for being tight == well different girls are tighter than others it is normal to have different sizes just like us men = have u ever noticed other men are shorter than u or longer than u ? i have ben in the service as well as school atletics an we all showered in same room an NO BARRIERS some I had to say OH MY GOD they can be that HUGE ? an also hmmm that is a shorty :) .....you did not say this was your first real encounter with a female so IM ASSUMING IT IS ! sometimes ur best freinds can lead u astray as for lack of real knowledge = personally i have had some real tight females NOT VIRGINS and others VIRGINS hmmm not so tight so do NOT PANIC ... her body language and words can say a lot listen closely :) did she lubricate a whole lot ? if so it made it go in that much easier for u and her if she was kinda dry that would make it also feel tighter as u would have had to push harder and maybe uncomfortable to her === I would enjoy her company during sex and let it speak for itself how her body reacts to you :) ... hope I have been helpful and to the point .

Tom Paine wrote:

carian wrote:First of all thanks very much for your suggestions. This really help me out. How i was miss guided by some of my friends ... may be they don't have real knowledge.. But your suggestions did a lot for me. Believe on my miss understanding has gone at all... I'm agree with you... You are really great...

Reagrding your question "did she lubricate a whole lot?" Yes both of us lubricate a lot... Due lubrication she didn't feel any pain..

Once again thanks for your useful suggestions and advice..

Best Regards,

Carian

she has already make a lot of sex with her boy friends so many many times

Take her and your sister both to Hospital and then gave urine test of both and you will find the best result..

some girls are different. no bleed and little tight.but if she told she was virgin then she was

some girls are different. no bleed and little tight.but if she told she was virgin then she was....
Continue what u coming to say complete this