is it possible for a girl to squirt when she is still virgin?

yes it is possible.

but how?! can u help me?!

try touching yourself...

i do
i masturbate but i cant squirt
:(
im really disappointed

It is possible. Im a virgin & actually was on the verge of squirting for the first time yesterday. My boyfriend went down & I actually stopped him because I felt like I had to pee.

Yes it is very possible :)

Stimulating your clit to multiple orgasms will do the job. It has for me! I am a virgin and still have my hymen intact. While masturbating I don't have to insert any fingers or hit the G spot, I just rub my clit. When I reach the height of an orgasm I feel the sudden urge to pee but I don't worry as I already used the toilet beforehand. The trick to squirting is to relax your muscles so when the peei-ing sensation comes PUSH as if you need to. You may feel some liquid come out but you have not squirted just yet. Do this a few more times as you have to be really wet and have had multiple orgasms to get you worked up and eventually squirting in no time. It usually takes me about 10 minutes but timings vary. Just keep going at it and keep the orgasms coming. Don't stop til you're legs are shaking and the sheets are soaking ;)

yes u can squirt. im a guy but i heard many ways fr a girl to masturbate till they squirt. but different people have different ways of masturbation. i heard of a girl using her middle finger to go into her p***y n do the action of in...out...in ..out she also massages her breasts or flicks her nipples. if that's not enough for her she would put more fingers into her p***y n rub her clit 

hope tis helps :O

Yes, it's possible. I'm a virgin and I've squirted many times. Some women have a hard time masturbating, which is probably why you're having problems getting to an orgasm. I would suggest three things: One, get a boyfriend to help you out. I know it's much easier for me when my boyfriend licks me and such. Two, if you don't have a boyfriend or your boyfriend isn't comfortable with sexual stuff then read up more on the female anatomy, specifically the genitals. It's important for every woman to know as much about her body as possible. And Three, keep practicing and trying new techniques. Like the guy101 said, there are many ways girls do it. I find that fantasizing helps me to get to the point where my body responds to masturbation, and then I go for it. You'll get there, don't worry.

Really that is a good thing because it wouldn't be pee cuming out you would be squirting.

What if you're clit becomes hypersensitive?
How do you continue?

Hi... why my girlfriend got stomach hurts as (period) if I fingered??? it's happened every time!!!

she can feel the max while fingered at g-spot, but in 5-10mins she got the hurts!!!!

it really works i just tryed it and the floor was soaking wet and i was shaking like dog

Is squirting cum or pee and does it smell like pee