im a 13 girl virgin and i want to masterbate and make myself squirt and orgasm. i am scared to stick my finger up my p***y what do i do? PLEAS HELP!!!!

well, you shouldn't be scared, that's perfectly normal, if you are still scared, try in the shower fingering your self slowly. make sure your fingers are wet. if your scared to do that, spread your p***y out, then feel it lightly. if that doesn't work, I advise getting a dildo. if you know where your g spot is, finger around that area for squirting!

Just stick your fingers up there and rub your clit and watch lesbian porn I've been doing this for 7 years and I'm 14 I also hump my sister and she runs my p***y and licks it I'm masterbating right now so I'm v turned on

dont be scared to stick your finger up your p***y i am a virgin and i do it is so alsome do u know when you going to have sex with a boy
i lost virginty whenn i was 15 i am19 and havea baby i wantted a baby

Find ur g spot and star fingering.