okay, i have been thinking about masturbating. i have tried it a few times but i never really thought anything about it. I havent really catched on and i usually do it in the shower. i rub my clit and stick my toothbrush or the end of my razor 9without the razor on) and just go in and out. i just wanna know how to get an orgasm. i have only done this a few times. i also dont really feel anyting when i put stuff up there. i really feel my clit though. i just want some tips and stuff, and how to squirt and get an orgasm. I watch porn sometimes and my vagina starts to pulse and i get really wet.  Tips please! :)

I'm the same age as you and i masturbate all the time!
a way to get a really good orgasm is not even sticking anything into your vagina
if you really want to get off, just rub your clit with your index and middle fingers. 
It feels great and the orgasm is amazing :)
hope it helps! 
xo
email me for anything else 

the best way to achieve orgasm for the first time is after you take a shower, go into your bedroom or a quite private place and strip naked on the bed. Begin my slowly touching your breast and move down to your clit. Rub clit in a circular motion, up and down and insert 1 finger, if hurts stop. But keep rubbing clitoris or however long you reach orgasm

I'm the same age as you and I think this works better and is less embarrassing than touching yourself: grab a pillow (choose whatever size) or towel (use after showering and make a clump) lay down on it move around sounds weird, but it works

Put oil or lube of some sort on one of your index fingers. put the lube finger inside your vagina and curl it in a "come here" motion about 1-2 inches inside. you should only try this when you're already wet.

I'm 14, and I masturbate about 5-7 times a day, and I have never in my life used a shower head, a vibrator, or any other toys of any kind. I go on an anime fanfiction site, and look at all of the M-rated ones (for mature adults only), which always includes detailed sex scenes. From there, I lie on my bed, do one continuous sit up, read the sex scenes and rub 'down below'. Once I've masturbated the first time, a couple of seconds afterwards, I repeat the thing. If the door opens, I stop rubbing imediately, and when my parents or sister poke their head round the door, I act as if I'm getting up from lying down on my bed. I've been doing it for a while now, and no-one seems to be suspecting anything.

I think you should masterbate atleast 5times or more a day and try to mastebate while watching porn.

OMIGOSH . you sound exactly like me ! im a 13 year old girl too .
what do you suggest using ?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

i like to rub myself , and also like to stick things up there both vaginal and anal . it feels great , i swear ive tried everything ! but what do you suggest ?

THIS SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE ME .
what do you suggest i use ?

Im a guy and I start jacking off at the age of 13

Sounds like me. I know i have come before but i have never orgasmed.:|  I need tips too...

One thing that gets me wet is playing sex games,i also stick things like toothbrushes or pens in. I have watched porn before and i start to tingle but nothing else. I guess this doesnt satisfy me..... I've also tried using my phone as a vibrate,to do this go into call setting and selcet they way it calls select just vibrate and everytime is stops keeping selecting just vibrate. I will make you wet,but you probably won't come.I know i dont.:O

I just started and I get orgasms all the time and I just rub my clit thats it

personaly i use my tooth brush to brush my teeth and it works wonders

I've tried sticking a marker or something   up, but it hurts.... I feel i'm not doing it right!