My girlfriend and I have been sexually active for about 6 months together now. We have a healthy sexual relationship however I have never been able to ejaculate from her giving me oral sex or a ha****b and have only ejaculated from intercourse maybe twice and this was months ago. I am fully aroused by the thought and sight of my partner and have no issue cuming from masturbation. Could anyone please provide me with someone feedback as it is a frustration for both of us despite the positive outlook we try and keep regarding it.

Thanks =]

Is this your first partner? Cause if so, I have heard of plenty of situations like this. If she's your first partner, maybe it's just because your so use to just dry masturbation from yourself. Maybe you can try using a lubricant while masturbating just to get use to wet masturbation? And not to get so personal, which I don't think it could get any personal already..lol..it must feel good when she's giving you oral and a hand job, right? or does your erection go away? But if she is not your first partner, and this has happened to you before, then I'm not really sure what I could tell you to do, but just keep that positive outlook, and have fun with what you were given and pray that she will understand-Jill...anyways, I hope I helped even a lil bit. Let me know what you think about my reply, or if the whole wet masturbation thing works. Good Luck.

It probably is because I'm very used to my own 'touch' and need to adjust to contact of a different kind other than my own. Yes she is my first and is incredibly understanding and supportive of this. my erection never goes away so I don't think thats the case and have never felt a loss of excitement when with her. Ive also experienced a painful stretching and pulling of my foreskin when having sex however this has mostly gone away however I was wondering if this could have and could still be affecting my ability to ejaculate from intercourse?

thanks for your response. =]