My fiancé and I will be getting married soon, and I would like to make her climax on our wedding night. We are both young, and very light in the way of sexual experience. Neither of us have participated in true penetrative sex with anyone, but have done most everything else. She has had trouble climaxing for as long as she's been sexually active. Before we were together, she had three boyfriends. In spite of fooling around with one for over a year, she only achieved a single orgasm with him. The other two never even came close to making her climax, in spite of one being older and very sexually experienced. She also masturbates often, but has never achieved an orgasm in doing so. We started fooling around when she was 20, and at that point she'd only had a single orgasm. Our first time fooling around, she tried faking it, but within a few hours she came clean. Since then we've been very open & honest in that area. Since that time she's had three orgasms with me. Two of which were on par with her first, and only when that had her face & toes going numb, with tears streaming down her face from the ecstasy. My concern remains though, since my batting average is still abysmal with three out of the countless times we've been together. Like I said, we're very open about this, because we're in this for life, and want to make each other feel good. Over 90% of the time she feels good, she gets super-wet, and has multiple vaginal contractions each minute. But she almost never actually cums. That said, she enjoys it a lot, and is often the one begging me to fool around. She believes once we actually have true penetrative sex, she will climax more easily, but from what I understand, oral-clitoral stimulation, and G-spot massaging are the best ways to produce an orgasm--and that's what we've been doing together for months! We're in a very loving relationship, since our first date we have spoken a minimum of three full hours every single day--very little of which is actually sexual. And we're both young, slim, and attractive. Every single time we've been together, I've been very hard, and she's been very wet. Not that it should've had a bearing thus far, but my penis isn't big, but fair-sized, a hair under 7-inches and with an above-average thickness. Any advice on how to make our wedding night as special as possible would be greatly appreciated!

pretty much from personal experience. (im a chick) the clit and the g-spot are your best friends. also the A spot i sudgest going online and checking out these spots learn more about them and also kinda start playing with them while you guys are doing stuff. but over all the clit will make things go far. if you can get her G-spot and clit at once then it should work

Hi! If you really want to give your bride-to-be the best orgasmic pleasure that she never had before. Go read on this article I am going to share to you, it is about orgasms and how to give it to her.
Go start reading now and good luck!

I myself find it pleasurable and will cum and orgasm crazy is missionary slowly while kissing and clitoral stimulation works for me. As I also have a hard time to cum!