It has become a problem with my girl that she can not make me ejaculate from oral sex. She feels like a recepticle for me no better than a blow up doll. I can not even ejaculate when she is on top. I love the feeling its great and she makes me feel awsome but no ejaculation. She says it makes her feel less of a women. I just want, need to ejaculate during oral sex.
I love my girl and want her to feel apart of our sex life. I don't want to loose her because she feels that she can not please me.
I need help, please.

i dont think its that bad, i give my bf bj's and he really likes it but he never actually ejaculates while im giving them to him, what i do is give him a bj for as long as he wants then stop for a while, then he masterbates until hes close, then i continue it for him and make him cum

I have the same problem. When shes doing it to me, it feels amazing but for some reason i just cant cum. So she uses her hand until im almost ready to cum and then puts it back in her mouth so she can swallow it. Thats probably the best way to do it.

Same thing here. I think it's all in my head though. It feels TOO good that i don't want it to end... so i dont cum. My wife gets bummed out that she cant make me cum, but i keep telling her that it feels TOO good.

...it doesnt feel that good for me... :-( i just dont come.. she keeps goin for aaages, nd if i reach near orgasm, it just goes... it sucks..

I have the same problem. My girlfriend gets down because i dont ejaculate when she gives me oral or when she is on top, i does feel good though. hand jobs dont work either, she feels like she cant please me and i want to make her feel better, also it means i will have to put less effort in to cum ahah. anyone got any ideas how i can sort this out?

This is an older thread so I may be too late in replying, but please to all of the guys who feel guilt or regret at not being able to ejaculate from oral sex - relax! We're talking about a position in sex, and can we all agree that none of us can orgasm in every single position? Each of us are individuals, male and female, and some things feel great but don't do the same things that others do. It is no less or no better than any other thing you do in sex if you both enjoy it. No one has the right to make a person feel bad for NOT coming though. If a guy goes down on a woman for ages and she doesn't come, should she feel guilty about it? No, just enjoy it and do something else when the time comes to orgasm. Meeting the needs of your partner and taking responsibility for your own orgasm is what's important. Sure you want to come for your girlfriend or wife during oral sex, and that's ok, but no one should hold you responsible for their self-esteem issues. You can help your partner feel like more than 'a receptacle' in other ways during sex...being tender and communicating your feelings and desires for her. Be careful not to buy into the social hype of blow jobs and porn shots that make it look like the one-step trigger to orgasms. It isn't. Many men or varying ages love receiving oral sex even though they do not achieve orgasm that way. It's all good as long as you're enjoying each other.

It took me about 7 years in a relationship to eventually pop my weasel orally. Definately the bast way is to let her do her thang for a while, then, when she's ready to accept your little present, you take over with your hand and continue the job.

She may well squeeze her boobies together or play with herself to encourage you. Then, tip her the wink when you are just about there and bingo. Job done. As long as i'm in control at the end I'm ok. I just was unable to c*me if I left it up to her. Not her fault. It must be something psychological.

BTW you're a lucky guy. Not every woman wants a mouthful of love wee.

yea it has happened to me

If you can ejaculate inside her vagina, she can live with that.