Okay...I am a little embarrassed to admit to this, but not ashamed either to say that I have been masturbation since I was very young, about 5 or 6. I understand that it is quiet normal to have sexual curiosity as a young girl. To cut to the point, I have been sexually active for about 6 years now. I am 21 yrs old and I can't orgasm threw sexual intercourse. It feels great when my bf is inside of me, and I can't get enough of sex. I just don't understand why I can't if it feels good? I can cum only threw clitoral stimulation or oral sex. I've read up about how many women suffer from the same problems, and that it could be linked to being all in the head. I have tried every position know to man, and still nothing, even stimulation of the g-spot, which gets me to almost feel like I can cum threw intercourse, but it doesn't reach to peak of an orgasm. It doesn't make my bf or I feel bad, we enjoy each other and have plenty of great sex. So I don't understand how it could be all in the mind to not let go enough. PLEASE HELP! I need to know! THANKS

Oh and another thing, it takes quiet awhile for me to reach peak, sometimes 25 minutes to an hour...not that I don't want it to last long, but sometimes it feels like it takes an eternity!

Hello MudChic,

You've just described 99 percent of the female population. It is absolutely and totally normal, I repeat,  COMPLETELY NORMAL, to not be able to orgasm through vaginal stimulation or sexual intercourse. The clitoris is where it all happens for women, even though vaginal penetration feels good. The clitoris is where all the nerve endings are. 

If you want to climax during intercourse, you are going to want to have your partner stimulate your clitoris or you can do it yourself. That way you can have a clitoral orgasm during intercourse, and you'll both feel good around the same time. 

I wish that someone would answer this. I have THE SAME EXACT problem.

before you are going to have sex,you and your partner practice masterbation together without intercoarse, you pleasure him him you, have him use a dildo just when you reach the point of cumming let him pleasure you with it, never cum thru masterbating yourself get to the point were you are cumming have him insert the dildo again ,after you cum only thru masterbating then having him use the dildo to finish switch to a strap on , still masterbate till your readt to cum then have him put it in slowly and gently pump till your ready to cum then try it with just his penis, if this dont work start over,some videos you like not him pop in the dvd, or purchase what you like, it does bother him you dont cum, hes being nice because he came hes happy or he just a good liar and loves you dont want to hurt you, dont get alarmed he lovess you , were all selfish we take care of our needs first,i had a girl friend that couldnt cum thru intercoarse ,i took it as im doing something wrong or i dont turn her on , that bothered me to no end , we took every step possible,turns out she was bi, and needed something i couldnt give her , once she experimented with a women we were fine, not saying this is you but problem solved, we parted ways , i bumped into her years later we talked , shes married and they have female partners, who would of thought that

*through

*intercourse

-Your Grammar Nazi Friend

I orgasm but i dont get wet! I can orgasm with clitoris stimulation or sex(though its a bit harder since I cant get wet) any advice?

Also, I do masturbate.. And I can orgasm with a partner or myself... I just dont get wet... Its very difficult and makes me not want to have sex. :/

It's called lube....