I've been having pain in my nipples. :{ ive been working out in the gym and as gross as it may sound i wear a sports bra and when it gets sweaty i forget to take it off. I am 16 and after last months period i stopped taking the pill because im told it makes you gain slight weight? is that true? but i took my sports bra off for the first time in 3 days the other day and it hurt to touch my nipples at all like push inward towards my chest on them. my breasts arnt sore just my nipples and idk what to do...I hope im not pregnant...too young and only in my 2nd year of high school.

[fyi august 3 about 2 something o clock a took one birth control pill cuz im going to get back on them because im scared im pregnant...and i dont want to be.]

I also forgot to mention that I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a couple days or weeks before this happened and he used the pull out method. but i know theres always a chance of getting pregnant with that.

it would not be good if i was pregnant because he currently doesnt not have a job or anything so id kinda be screwed since i dont believe in abortions and my mom said she wouldnt help me if i did

So i'm interested how it all turned out were you pregnant? i think i may be for the same reason my nipples are so completely sore but me and my husband have been trying so i hope i am Anyhow, best of luck to you either way