Hi I am a 22 years old and I have been having sore nipples recently, I need help understanding what could be the cause of this.

If you are around your ovulation or approaching your period, sore nipples are not uncommon. I myself usually have problems with breasts during PMS as well as the stabbing pains in the nipples. However, the problem disappears two days after my period starts. I may have the symptoms 2 days into period but then the hormonal levels decline and I feel better and have no pain.

If your symptoms cannot be related to your cycle or the discomfort has been present for quite some time, then you need to see a doctor and figure this out. You didn’t mention any additional symptoms like redness, flaking, tenderness.

You could be having skin problems like eczema, yeast infection or other breast problems and the only way to find out is to be examined by a doctor.

I have just recently noticed a significant change in my breasts as they have become extremly sensitive, sore and tender. There is also a dark circle around the nipple and red dots around the nipple. I am very concernced because I have never seen them like this before. I had heard that soreness in the breasts could be normal during the start of the menstrual cycle. It is about the time of the onset of my period, thought it hasn't come yet.

I was absolutly terrified and even went out to get a pregnancy test because I had heard that tender/sore nipples are one of the first indicators of early pregnancy. The tests came out negative, but i'm still paranoid. I am not usually sexually active, although I had one experience where i was dry humping with a boy, but I'm absolutly positive he did not go inside me. He did touch my vagina though, and so i'm just not sure if he had ejaculated into his hand, and touch the insid eof vagina, could it be possible to get pregnant that way?

im really having a panic attack right and am absolutly desperate and i really don't know who to talk to. Any good advice is most welcome!