Hello, I'm 17 and I have a boyfriend but we're never had sex before, and sperm has never come near me, even though last month my nipples became tender and they get hard easily. I got paranoid about dry precum and told mom, but she thought it was ridiculous but bought me pregnancy tests anyway, and both were negative. I took them this month. Haven't missed a period, but it was a long one, 14 days, but no PMS symptoms. Now my period is kinda late but I think that may be because of the strange period I had two weeks ago.

I'm not worried about pregnancy, as I have not experienced any symptoms besides frequent urination(this is probably because I drink a lot of water or tea) and the tender nipples. Now they have bumps on them that I haven't seen before and I suddenly noticed a vein that wasn't there before. I asked mom and she said it was normal...but I'm still concerned. Could it just be strange hormonal problems?

Thanks for your help. ^-^

Please see a doctor because this doesn't sound normal!! No offence to your mum, but you should always get these things checked out - just for piece of mind if anything ;-)

hiya i have been having the same symptomes and i dnt knw why either i took 2 pregnancy tests and they both kum bk negative buh it is really scaring me have u been 2 the doctorz yet?? if so can u let me knw wah they sed plz add me on _[removed]_ plz thank u xx

Dont stress - it sounds like your body is just developing and is very hormonal. It can take years for your period to become regular and your boobs / nipples will get sore here and there. Go to the doctor just to be sure but I really dont think you have anything to worry about.

hi im 21 yrs old an i also have the same problem wiv very sore nipples, with little white spots on them, in the mornings i do feel very sick but im not pregnant as ive done a test which was negitive what could this be??

hi everyone im on the same boat with ya my nipples are sore but i have no white dots or spots on them i havent took a pregnancy test yet and i havent had sex for 14days(which is 2weeks) i have my period now as i write this..But what do ya think this means?...

There are 2 main reasons for sore nipples/breasts before menopause:

* Post-ovulation - During your menstrual cycle the 2 main hormones at work are:
o estrogen before ovulation and
o progesterone which starts to act around the time of ovulation

Progesterone causes water to be retained in the body. The main reason for this is to prepare the uterus for a possible pregnancy by making the uterus rich in water and food for the anticipated pregnancy. Unfortunately, this same effect is felt throughout the body. Storing of water in the breast tissue causes it to become stretched leading to painful breasts and sore nipples.

Hi I'm 29 I have 3 kids I'm not pregnant and I have been having painfully sore nipples and I'm really not sure what's going on

I'm 24 and I hv the same problem wit the sore nipples bt I gt off the depo bck in january ws on it for a year. Had sex in march. Took pregnancy test all negative. So hvin a period wld be awhile to hv. Wld dat hv sumthin to do wit it?

I am 27 and am having the same issue. But i dont have any children. I'm undecided if I want to see a doctor yet.

You need to go to a doctor u could have breast cancer or a not or a lymph node

My nipples are sore as well. Having 3 kids I do know Im not pregnant. Its just pms. Hope it helps.

I am a 24 year old virgin so i know I'm not pregnant and am having the same issue

Your nipples could be "tender" (sore) for many reasons. Don't come to the conclusion that you are pregnant. Pregnancy comes with many other symptoms. If you are really concerned...try and do a home pregnancy test(first response). If it comes out positive go to a doctor to confirm. But really the tenderness you are having could mean you are going to get your period soon. Have you looked at the other pregnancy symptoms? Such as morning sickness, mood swings, missed period, sensitivity to smells, cravings....? But really i have been in your position before and it is scary but you'll be looking back at this when you find out you're not pregnant and you'll be very relieved.
Goodluck.

got really sore nipples and havent took a test been sore for a week now i dont no whats happening