I am 18 and a virgin so I know pregnancy is not the issue here. I have had my period since I was 12 and have never felt like this before. My nipples are very sensitive, like a sharp sting, to the touch. When they touch my shirt or my bra, it hurts like crazy! They are also constantly erect, and starting to get puffy...what could the problem be? Stress maybe? I have been way more stressed than I am now and this has never happened before. If anyone has had this problem, would vasaline help to soothe them?

wow i have the exact same problem, and im 18 and a virgin.
i wish i knew the solution.

Whoa, I am having the same problem and I am also 18 and a virgin. What is this?

Im in the exact same situation! 19, virgin, and my nipples are in pain. Did any of find out why? Or a remedy?

Totally know what your going through. I'm a 16 year old virgin and I'm having the same problem. I'm embarrassed about it but the best thing to do is to make an appointment with your gynecologist

I have had sex, but am on the implant to pregnancy gisn't what is wrong with me as i have the same. what do i do?

im 17 and having the same issue.. strange.

Im 14 almost 15 Of course im a virgin never had any sexual going on but I have the same pain. I've heard its cause by tight bras,clothing(rubbing against them)maybe pregnant for sure I bet mine hurt from wearing certain tee shirts made from a different material, without a bra around my house

Your breasts are still growing, usually your nipples will hurt from time to time because of their growth. If its a constant hurt that is all the time nonstop (for months) you should set up a doctors appointment and see what they say. I'm 24 and mine get really sore from time to time.

This is really weird because i searched for an answer and see all these post that is the same as me (18, virgin) 

I have the same problem and I'm 14 and a virgin. It stings really bad and they're super hard, if I put lotion on them it sting then time as bad. This happens to me quite often, and it's not dry skin because I put lotion on after every shower and I take. A shower everyday.

Yes! Same here I'm 19 and a virgin and the exact same thing is going on..