hi there can anyone help or advise me in some way, my niples are so sore it feels like sandpapers bee grating on them,when my partner plays with them theyre really sore, also during sex when he goes in really deep it is quite painful in the base of my belly an around the sides quite low, i also have these pains without sex. I have been off birth control for about a month now and have a regular 28day cycle however i am a day late n usually i have signs or least a reddy dishcharge by now. i had a pinkish dishcarge about 2 weeks ago but didnt last long.
can someone please help . thank u x

hi there, ive had two children and they sound like symptoms of a bun in the oven. good luck

im 18 and i have the same problem actually but its quite different because i am using contrepception of an implant which stops me getting pregnant for 3years the doctor did say i would have irregulare periods but my boobs are exstreamly sore that when i brush pass them it kills. i havnt had a period for 2months now and i dont have any other syptoms like sickness, just i feel tierd alot n head aches.

My girlfriend is 22 years of age now and we have been sexually active from she was 16. I have a penis leght of 8.5 inches and 7 inches in diameter. we had sex last night and she had severe cramps for about 2 hours afterwards. is there an excercise or something she can do to relieve the pain when it comes on?

hey im 21 and 8 months pregnant, and i took my first pregnancy test 2 days after my period was due and as you see it was positive. i had been off the pill for a month as i wanted to see if i was having side effects from the pill. me and my partner had safe sex during that time and just once messed up haha as you do. i had an idea that i was pregnant as my nipples were really sore like nothing i had ever experienced and i was really tired and sure enough my period was late so i took the test. to all of you wondering i would just say get a pregnancy test asap just to be sure.

I have the same issue of sore boobs and pain during sex I'm on the pill but yesterday I got nauseous and puked. My period is still a few days off. I too two early pregnancy tests which are negative but I don't know what's going on with my body.