Today when I took off my bra I found this clumpy white stuff around my nipples. This has never happened to me before.

I had sex in June (used a condom for protection)...a week after, I started taking the pill. Ever since my breasts have been getting bigger and bigger. Now there's this white stuff. I'm scared to death - is this a sign of pregnancy? or is it more likely related to something with the pill?

please help

Hi! I think that this would warrant a trip to the doctor. If you are pregnant, you need to get off the pill and if you aren't you should have this checked out anyway.
I have not heard of this sort of thing when on the pill...but weirder things have happened!
Good luck!

well....I don't think I am pregnant, because I haven't done it since june...and I've had 4 periods since then (one of which I'm on now).

I probably will go to the doctor, but for now, I'm just wondering - if anyone could answer - what else could this be, besides pill and pregnancy? I've been training for cross country and running a lot, could it be related to physical activity?

Thanks for reading & replying

HI again! I did some more research and this could be a yeast infection(yep, you can get them up there too!) If you are training for cross country, your body will be sweating more than it is probably used to and this could lead to a yeast infection. Your doctor will likely prescribe some antibiotics for 7-10 days and that should clear it up.
Hope this helps and good luck!

thank you so much! that makes a lot of sense....you definitely eased my mind, I think you're probably right but just in case I'm gonna have it checked.