MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON FEB 28TH. IT IS NOW APRIL 2ND. MY BOYFRIEND AND I USED THE PULL OUT METHOD A FEW TIMES DURING THE MONTH. I HAVE HAD CRAMPING, SOME CONSTIPATION, SORE BREASTS AND NIPPLES, AND LIGHT HEADACHES FOR THE PAST 6-7 DAYS. WHEN I CHECKED THIS MORNING, THERE WAS A VERY LIGHT PINK DISCHARGE AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS I USUALLY GET MY PERIOD A FEW HOURS LATER. I DIDN'T SEE IT ANYMORE THROUGHOUT THE DAY. IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 5 WEEKS SINCE MY LAST PERIOD. MY PERIODS ARE IRREGULAR SO ITS HARD TO TELL...CAN ANYBODY HELP ME? COULD I POSSIBLY BE PREGNANT?

I am almost in the same boat as you. I have irregular periods and on April 7th, 2007 my boyfriend accidently came inside me. A week after the unprotected sex I started feeling nause, cramps, and dull head aches. I also got extremely tired. It is May 4th and my period has not come, my breasts are tender, I have mild but constant cramp like feeling in the center of my stomach, I have a dull pain in my back kind of like pressure or something. I do not have nause anymore though and I am no longer exhausted. I took a HPT on April 30th and again May 3rd, both were negative. I am not really sure what I should do, and how long I should wait to take another test. My first pregnancy I did not find out I was pregnant until 12wks, I just figured I was stressed. I ended up not having the baby because I had X-rays done at the dentist, and I had been partying and consuming a lot of alcohol. With that pregnancy at 12 weeks the HPT was faintly positive, I had to really look to see the other line.

Anyhow, could I be prego???

i am a 26 yr old who has had 3boys. although i had gotten my tubes tied over a yr ago i now suspect that im pregnant. my period was always regular til about acouple of mos agp. the last 2 mos i have been 2wks late but they are shorter than what they usually are. in the end of may i did have some morning sickness for bout a wk. but with my others i never had morning sickness. my breasts are heavy and sore when i take off my bra or caress them. im kinda scared cuz im wonderin if i can be pregnant? its been a month since the last time i was intimate. please can anyone tell me can i be pregnant? or is there somthin else goin on?