Hi
Does anyone know reasons for sore nipples. Im on the pill and have finished my last period about week and a half ago... so not pregnant! My nipples have just become very tender over the past 3 days, they don't seem to have changed colour and are not dry, but are sooo tender. hurt more when erect and tender to touch..... any ideas be much appreciated please, if can avoid docs that would be great i hate them xx

hm well it could be they are irritated by some then, or just that what your eating or drinking is making them tender. But other than that maybe ur thinking of somethen and not realizing it. My girlfriend had the same problem and it was some then she was eating so maybe thats it or that your allergic to the clothes that your wearing or ur bra that your using.

----------- my wife has much the same complaint. nipples so tender that they can't stand to be touched.

not hormones, not pregnancy, not nothing. she tried nipple fun wear (search on it ) and some nipple rings. she couldn't tolerate the rings (elastic squeeze ) but she could use the nipple fun and, although nipple fun believes that it sensitizes nipples (which it does - for me ! ), they believe it works by loosening the lactiferous tubules . one has to work up to real time and real elongation, but stay with it and it'll work . . .