Hi I'm 25 and for the past week my nipples have been really sore. I am not pregnant, does anybody have an idea what it could be.

I'm 18 and ive had the same thing fo rthe last couple of days! theres no way i'm pregnet... ive been searching the net for an answer but i cant seam to b able to locate one...

any help woudl be appreaciiated

ye im 17 and my nipples hurt when i touch dem..help me! coz im tryna find a solutuon im nt pregnant and my peroid has come recently but ma nipples hurt man!

Ive go the same problem. Im on birth control so i cant be pregnant but the past few days theyve hurt so bad.

I've been having the same problem for the past two days. Its just the nipple of one breast. Has anyone found anything useful?

oh man me too, i cant find an answer. even my breasts themselves hurt. ive been on BC for a long time now, so i pray that im not pregnant. though i really dont believe i am. i should be getting my period in about four days but theyve been hurting for like a week and a half. someone let me know!

at some points in the menstration cycle, the breast can become sore ..birth control can also add to this

Breast changes/pain are often caused by hormonal changes, this much I know. But I'm not sure what all might be at the root of sore nipples. I've been having a similar problem the last few days--just the nipples, not any swelling or pain in the rest of the breast. I recently went off BC (the ring) but it was about two months ago. In the meantime, my partner and I have been using two forms of protection (condom and spermicide)...plus I'm also in my 30s...so it's not very *likely* that I'm pregnant. Still, I'm a little nervous.... Could it be that I'm ovulating? I think my period is due in 10 days to 2 weeks (I'm not 100% sure because my body is adjusting to being off hormonal BC and it came a little early last month.) I remember pre-BC I used to have weird hormonal effects the week I ovulated. Not sore nipples specifically, but other sensitivities and pains that almost mimicked early pregnancy symptoms....

ive been experiencing the same thing mainly in my left nipple/breast but ive also gone up 2 bra sizes in the past 3 months and im losing weight everywhere else,its also really painful when being hugged or anything beacuse it feels like im having tennis balls squashed against me, and a week ago it felt like my npple was constantly wet although it wasnt , and im not pregnant, im on the pill, oh and im 28.

im 28 and ive been having the same problem,
im not pregnant , im on the pill,
its mainly my left breast and nipple although when im hugged it hurts so much it feels like someones squashing tennis balls into my chest, theres no lump as such anywhere more they are rock hard , again i say im not pregnant.
about 2 weeks ago it felt like my left nipple was constantly wet although it wasnt.
and although im dieting and losing weight ive actually gone up 2 bra sizes in the past 3 months.

My nipples have been tender for maybe a week now. I'm 21 years old and I'm been on birth control. I have never experienced this before, and I dont' think my clothes are rubbing against me. The onset of really cold temperatures (due to winter) occurred recently, so can painful nipples occur due to frequent erection? I really hope I am not pregnant (we always use a condom as well as b.c.). Online that only other acceptable explanation I have found is that due to the hormones in the pills, nipples can become tender close to mentruation-- but mine is not due for another week! Any comments? Suggestions?

Guest
Did you ever find anything out? I'm having the same symptom!

i'm 16 and my bnipples really really hurt. like when i touch them its like they are so sensitive. sometime it feels like a monkey is swinging on them cause they hurt so bad. what's going on?

Afternoon,

My husband found this site for me and thinks that there could be an answer out there somewhere, before i go to the docs. I appear to be having the same problem as most of the people who have aready posted.

I'm 31 and for the past two days now i've had really sensitive nipples. They are sore and feel really ichy but more on the right than on the left but they have also been raised around the edge. I have also over the past week had normal spots appear on the upper part of both breasts? If i run down the stairs at work they hurt. If i brush pass anyone or anything they hurt. I don't have normal monthly cycles, but have them 3 times a year. This is currently under investigation with the factility team at my local hospital.

Anyone got any sort of idea?

Kindest regards Sassy x

Im 17, and ive's been havin sore nipples 4 maybe...2 or 3 days now. Iv'e tried moisturizing them and that doesnt work. Im not sure wats causing this...maybe my period is coming on soon, but I dont like this. I was wondering if this means they're growing?