im 43 and for the last 8 months my foreskin seemed very tight and wouldnt retract and now the head of my penis os swollen and im finding it hard to pea

Hi Gary,

See your urologist.

You may have balanitis but from your description I think more of balanoposthitis.  It's an inflammation of the glans, foreskin, and prepuce.

It's usually caused by an infection. 

Good luck.

The situation you describe usually means that the glans has become infected; in some cases, it resolves itself naturally but more often treatment is necessary. See a doctor so that he can determine the cause and recommend a medicine to make the inflammation. On a different subject, make keeping your penis in good health a priority; regular use of a superior penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help. Look for a cream that includes L-arginine, which can help keep penis blood flow healthy.  Good luck!

That it has gone on for 8 months alone indicates you need to see your doctor.

thanks for your advice I wil go tomorrow and see what doc can do thank u

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY IM A BIT LESS WORRIED NOW IL MAKE APP ASAP THANK YOU