hey am 16 nd i have a fishy smell on my penis and everytime i pull my foreskin back there is some thing that looks like little bits of cheese and at the ring part of my penis there are little tiny lumps nd i dunno wat they are and on th base of my penis (with the foreskin pulled back) there is this red mark on it and it looks bad to me. i don't hardly masturbate nd i wash myself everyday %-)

can someone give me any info plz on wat i shud do bout it

cheers jonsey

Hi jonsey,

What you are seeing is called smegma. It is very normal. It collects under your foreskin and needs to be cleaned. A slight odor is also normal, it is all part of your growing up. You really need to keep yourself clean. Wash daily.

The little lumps, could be fordyce spots. They are common and often show up just where you describe. A lot of people have them. I'm not sure on the red mark. You could ask your doctor about that.

Post back if you still have questions. Good luck.

Hey jonsey,

If you are seeing a row of small white bumps or "tags" along your corona glandis (ridge of your cockhead), they are likely not Fordyce spots, which are more like "chicken skin" along the shaft of some guys' penises, or elsewhere on glabrous skin (sometimes around the mouth). A good representation of Fordyce spots can be seen here.

Alternatively, you could have a very common anatomical feature called PPP (pearly penile papules), or more medically Hirsuties papillaris genitalis. You can see these here. PPP are entirely normal and far more common in males who have not been circumcised. My personal opinion is that they're way cool and probably have their origin in helping the penis detect sensation. Whatever they case, they are entirely harmless.

I have posted elsehwere in this forum about smegma and the fishy smell you mention.

Hope this helps. Keep us in the loop.

Many men have penis odor problems, due to the bacteria that accumulate in the crotch due to sweat and heat. Many find that regularly applying a first class penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with vitamin A does the trick. Vitamin A has anti-bacterial properties which can target the cause of the odor. Good luck!

You have ppp trust me they go away but requires treatment

What can be used for it to go away ?

How donthey go away?

What's the treatment for them to go away?

What kind of treatment